We’re Hiring – Middleweight Designer
Who we need
We are searching for a middleweight designer who can bring a natural creativity, a clear knowledge of design and artwork practises, on top of an inspired, proactive and positive attitude!
You will need to be imaginative, personable and enthusiastic to join our team, with an innate understanding of great customer service. In the studio, you must be able to work independently, champion new ideas and interpret client briefs with a ‘can do’ mindset, while using your experience of design to be able to question and challenge when necessary.
What you can gain
In exchange, you can enjoy a varied and fast-paced workload, expanding your experience across a spectrum of thought-provoking projects – as well as working alongside a broad range of interesting clients who, over the years, have come to truly rely on us as their trusted brand guardians.
Not to mention, you’ll also be welcomed into a fabulously creative and growing team with many opportunities!
What is required
• 4+ years’ industry/agency experience
• Degree in design preferred
• Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign – complemented by a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software. This will be a huge advantage, particularly if you have PowerPoint skills!
• Good understanding of all delivered channels across print, brand, digital and moving image
• CMS experience would be advantageous
• Excellent time management, with the ability to juggle
• Hands-on implementation of projects
• Production of creative, engaging and original ideas that connect with specified target audiences
£ salary dependant on experience