We’re hiring – creative middleweight designers
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for talented Middleweight Designers to bring energy, creativity and fresh ideas to the business, and to our expanding client base. We are considering applications within our Hampshire studio – which has been established for 18 years – and we also have an exciting opening at our new office near Exeter.
WHO ARE YOU?
You will need to be imaginative, personable and enthusiastic, with a real passion for inspirational design – coupled with clear communication skills and a genuine desire to produce exceptional results. We will need you to interpret client briefs with an inspired, proactive and positive attitude – and to quickly integrate yourself within our growing team, which is spread across two locations in Hartley Wintney and Exeter.
You will need to understand the importance of great customer service, and to wholeheartedly embrace our traditional values in this area. We will need you to be able to work independently and champion new ideas, whilst using a good awareness of design processes to be able to question and challenge when necessary.
You’ll also be someone who can effectively manage multiple briefs, design all types of marketing materials in line with corporate guidelines, and be able to use your natural creativity to solve problems quickly and innovatively.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
In return, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and hone your talents across a unique range of thought-provoking projects. You’ll be working closely with a broad selection of interesting clients – whilst also becoming part of a close and growing team and enjoying a varied and fast-paced workload.
• Hands-on implementation of a diverse range of creative projects
• Asking relevant questions which help to define and broaden briefs
• Production of creative, engaging and original ideas that connect with specified target audiences
• Development and execution of ideas across a varied spectrum of communication channels, ensuring that these are visually consistent and in line with the overall creative direction
• Participation in brainstorming sessions
• Working collaboratively with colleagues throughout the lifespan of a project, to craft inspirational work
• Attending client meetings as and when required
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years industry/agency experience
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software – PowerPoint skills will be a huge advantage!
• Good understanding of all delivered channels across print, brand, digital and moving image
• HTML coding experience for email marketing would be advantageous
• Excellent time management, with the ability to juggle multiple briefs and deadlines when required
£salary dependent on experience