We’re hiring – Copywriter
WHO ARE WE?
Shine Creative specialises in delivering highly imaginative brand identities, web design, print communication, video and animation, copywriting and marketing solutions – all wrapped up with meticulous project management. We are dedicated to our clients, and many of them have been with us since the business was formed in 2000 – which we believe is testament to not only our inspired design work but also to our unwavering client service.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented copywriter to join our small but successful, and expanding, RAR Recognised creative agency. It is essential that anyone who joins the team has the same ethos of customer service as we do, which underpins the whole business. And as we are a relatively small agency, we also need someone who is great at multi-tasking.
You need to possess a unique and creative way with words, as well as a scrupulous eye for detail. We are looking for someone who works well under pressure and thinks on their feet – as well as always being happy to be adaptable when necessary.
WHO ARE YOU?
As a busy agency, our days are often full of multiple client requests as well as a number of inhouse tasks to support the projects we undertake. As such, you’ll need to be a person who:
• Can confidently assist with and manage a diverse range of copywriting work, including client projects from flyers and animation storyboards, to brochures, eShots, website content and social media posts.
• Is able to support us with new business projects and general client communication – helping to craft informative and engaging client proposals for our Director
• Has an excellent command of written English, as well as proven experience in writing and editing high-quality content across both print and digital channels.
• Can proofread with meticulous attention to detail
• Is confident enough to champion their creative ideas
• Is capable of writing compelling blogs, and creating these as part of a wider content marketing strategy
• Can work closely with our marketing team, whilst also having the ability to work independently – getting involved with a variety of tasks and challenges
• Will bring energy and fresh ideas to Shine
In return, you’ll become part of a close team, enjoy a varied workload, and be given the ability to grow and develop your writing talents across a range of projects.
• At least two years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent writing skills across both print and digital channels
• Ability to work from a brief which can often be quite sketchy, and know what questions to ask to extract vital information from the client
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Happy to interview clients in person or by phone to gather the information you need, in order to be able to write a piece
• Ability to juggle a potentially complex and fast-moving work environment
• Confident communicator, adept at liaising between clients, suppliers and the Shine team
• Proficiency in Office
£salary dependent on experience. Full time.
Closing date Monday 14th January 2019